How to Meditate was created to offer practical information about Buddhist meditation that is clear, simple and easy to understand. Our goal is to make Buddhist meditation more accessible to busy people. We wish to offer qualified information about Buddhist meditation on the web in order to give more people the opportunity to become familiar with meditation and what it has to offer the modern world.
If you have questions or feedback, please contact us.
Kadampa Sites The New Kadampa Tradition – International Buddhist Union ~ Kadampa.org Kadampa Buddhism is an international Buddhist tradition, presenting pure and authentic teachings in a manner suitable for the modern world.
Tharpa Publications International ~ Tharpa.com
- Books and audiobooks on Buddhism and meditation which offer something for everyone.
- Tharpa books are written by Geshe Kelsang Gyatso, the fully accomplished meditation master and internationally renowned teacher of Buddhism.
- Tharpa also publishes Buddhist Art and Buddhist Prayers.
All Tharpa profits are donated to the NKT-International Temples Project, a Nonprofit Buddhist Organization Building for World Peace.
Kadampa Festivals ~ kadampafestivals.org
More Buddhist Websites
- Living Meditation – simple meditations for everyday life ~ daily-meditations.com
- About Buddhism ~ aboutbuddhism.org
- About Buddha ~ aboutbuddha.org
- About Dharma ~ aboutdharma.org
- About Meditation ~ aboutmeditation.org
- About Tantra ~ about-tantra.org
- About Reincarnation ~ aboutreincarnation.org
- Anger Management Techniques ~ anger-management-techniques.org
- Find Happiness ~ findhappiness.org
- How to Meditate ~ how-to-meditate.org
- Death and Dying ~ death-and-dying.org
- Dealing with Fear ~ dealingwithfear.org
- Find Peace of Mind ~ findpeaceofmind.org
- Learn Meditation Techniques ~ learn-meditation-techniques.org